What is the process of staging an empty property?
- On acceptance of our estimated fee based on the size of the property, we carry out a site visit and provide a firm quote together with a detailed Staging Proposal.
- On acceptance of the quote and proposal, we send a deposit invoice for 50% of the fee with the balance payable when the staging is completed and the property is ready to photograph and view.
- Staging will be completed approximately one week from receipt of the deposit.
How long does it take to stage an empty property?
Approximately one week from receipt of the 50% fee deposit.
Do you charge a fee to visit the empty property and provide a quote?
No, on acceptance of our estimated fee we are happy to visit the property and provide a quote for our services free of charge.
What are your Home Staging fees?
Our fees start from £3500 + VAT for a one bedroom/one reception flat with, on average, a £500 + VAT charge for each additional room.
What length of time does the fee cover?
The fee usually covers a twelve week period starting the day the property is dressed and ready to photograph. A different dressing period can be agreed if required. After that period, if a further dressing period is required, there is a weekly charge of 3% of the dressing fee.
Are delivery and removal costs included in the fee?
Yes, everything directly related to the staging is covered, including making sure the property is left clean and tidy when the furniture is removed.
Do you sell your furniture if the buyer is interested in purchasing any items?
Yes, if the buyer is interested in purchasing our items, we are happy to discuss purchase costs directly with the buyer.
Is there a fixed contract period and do you have a termination clause?
No, there’s no fixed contract period. Just two weeks notice is required to remove our items.
If you put nails etc. in the walls do you make good the walls when you empty the property?
Most buyers don’t expect a vendor to remove nails and fill the holes when they leave a property and many buyers ask us to leave things as they are so they can hang artwork in exactly the same place.
What is the process of staging a furnished property?
- We carry out an initial two hour visit to discuss room by room recommendations for improving the property’s sale value and provide a verbal timeframe and cost for us to carry out the recommended changes.
- The recommendations, timeframe and costs are confirmed in writing after the visit.
- A date to commence the staging is agreed on receipt of the 50% fee deposit, with the balance payable when the staging is completed and the property is ready to photograph and view.
What are the costs for staging a furnished property?
An initial two hour visit, including confirming of recommendations in writing, costs: £150 + VAT
Staging furnished properties is charged at an hourly rate of £50/h + VAT
Do you recycle unwanted items you remove from properties?
Yes, we take anything sellable to either the British Heart Foundation or a charity shop and the rest is taken to the local recycling centre.