- On acceptance of our estimated fee based on the size of the property, we carry out a site visit and provide a firm quote together with a detailed Staging Proposal.
- On acceptance of the quote and proposal, we send a deposit invoice for 50% of the fee with the balance payable when the staging is completed and the property is ready to photograph and view.
- Staging will be completed approximately one week from receipt of the deposit.
Approximately one week from receipt of the 50% fee deposit.
No, on acceptance of our estimated fee we are happy to visit the property and provide a quote for our services free of charge.
Our fees start from £3500 + VAT for a one bedroom/one reception flat with, on average, a £500 + VAT charge for each additional room.
The fee usually covers a twelve week period starting the day the property is dressed and ready to photograph. A different dressing period can be agreed if required. After that period, if a further dressing period is required, there is a weekly charge of 3% of the dressing fee.
Yes, everything directly related to the staging is covered, including making sure the property is left clean and tidy when the furniture is removed.
Yes, if the buyer is interested in purchasing our items, we are happy to discuss purchase costs directly with the buyer.
No, there’s no fixed contract period. Just two weeks notice is required to remove our items.
Most buyers don’t expect a vendor to remove nails and fill the holes when they leave a property and many buyers ask us to leave things as they are so they can hang artwork in exactly the same place.
- We carry out an initial two hour visit to discuss room by room recommendations for improving the property’s sale value and provide a verbal timeframe and cost for us to carry out the recommended changes.
- The recommendations, timeframe and costs are confirmed in writing after the visit.
- A date to commence the staging is agreed on receipt of the 50% fee deposit, with the balance payable when the staging is completed and the property is ready to photograph and view.
An initial two hour visit, including confirming of recommendations in writing, costs: £150 + VAT
Staging furnished properties is charged at an hourly rate of £50/h + VAT
Yes, we take anything sellable to either the British Heart Foundation or a charity shop and the rest is taken to the local recycling centre.